Thursday 11 November 2010

Work-based Learning

I have to make my blog more work based learning so here goes........

Firstly I have started researching into PGCE courses, and am looking into where I can do my Work experience.  I have a confirmed offer to do a week's work experience with Tim Gundry at PCA, and am currently researching a week at the local community college with A-level students to I can gain a broader base of understanding.

I have also begun emailing people with a view to interviewing them as practitioners, with some success, but have had my fingers burned a little by one artist being quite rude :(.

So my next task is to try and research as many pgce courses as possible and look at the expectations of universities with regards to getting on this course.

And here is our first 5x4 image :)


No comments:

Post a Comment