Saturday 21 April 2012

Day Gallery

I organised myself and some fellow students to take part in a pop-up gallery as part of the Arts Birthday celebrations in Plymouth.  For this I had to organise images, framing and mounting, punlic liabilty insurace and setting up.  Unfortunately the first exhibition was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances but it  meant that the gallery will open in a shop next to the London Camera Exchange, on the 5th Feb 2011. The event was quite a success with good footfall into the gallery space. I made a good contact in Jodie Bishop who is the art councillor for Plymouth City Council.  I enjoyed being involved with the other students and much thanks to Eileen Long and Benny Sullivan in particular for their help in getting our images ready :).

No comments:

Post a Comment