Saturday 7 April 2012

Level 0

End of the project with the Level 0 students and they have produced some fantastic images, I am going to look forward to seeing their final products all together.  I have made soem new friends as well as solidifying my own darkroom techniques whilst teaching them.  It has been a good learning experience for me as I have learnt to engage with some of the younger students better.  I have always found this hard as i struggle with people who dont work as hard as I do, but through this experience I have learnt to accept that people deal with learning differently and I have become a more tolerant person because of it.  Much thanks to Tim Gundry for letting me have this experience and to the students who have listened and learnt, and taught me things in return :)

No comments:

Post a Comment